Traveling to Brasil?

If you are planning to travel to Brazil, please make sure:

  • Brazilian children, when not traveling with both parents, require a document indicating the travel authorization by both parents, or by the one who is not present at the trip entering and leaving the country. The accepted travel authorization by the Brazilian authorities (PF) are:
    • Brazilian valid passport of the child with the travel authorization included
    • Brazilian document called ‘Autorização de Viagem Fora do Passaporte’  – please note that the Brazilian Consulate in Vancouver has recently updated this procedure and is accepting this document to be issued with a valid passport, which includes a Canadian passport
    • For both consular services referred above the process to request any of them is the same, ie via econsular, here you have the weblink: